WHO WE ARE
Providing innovative specialist sky light, roofing solutions, building facade services in the Middle East
We complement architects, developers, project managers, main contractors, facade contractors providing them with expert technical input.
We understand that every project and every client is different. In every project the team demonstrates a complete understanding of the project requirements by utilizing the latest available products and meeting all required technical specifications. We ensure that all materials specified meet the economic, technical and visual parameters and translate the Architect’s vision into optimised designs that the client can both appreciate and afford.
Health & Safety Policy
It is the policy of UFBC to prevent injury, illness and to eliminate and reduce risk to everyone involved in the project by implementing a culture where health and safety come first. UFBC HSE first, Target zero culture focuses on putting health and safety at the forefront of all activities so that injuries and illnesses are prevented. The culture is about developing a workplace where everyone understands their obligations and actively participates in the continual improvement of health and safety by observing, engaging and improving.
TO ACHIEVE THIS POLICY, THE UFBC MIDDLE EAST LEADERSHIP IS COMMITTED TO:
- Providing visible leadership and holding all personal accountable and responsible for maintaining Health and Safety standards.
- Complying with the applicable local, national legislation and best practice, and the requirements of OHSAS 18001.
- Ensuring all the sub-contractors engaged in UFBC projects make adequate resources available to achieve the requirements of this policy.
- Ensuring adequate information, instructions and training are provided to all personnel Involved in UFBC projects.
- Effectively communicating this policy to everyone working for and on behalf of the project.
- Providing adequate resources to achieve the requirements of this policy.
- Enabling and empowering personnel to make safe choices about their own and their co-workers’ safety and alerting management to any unsafe working conditions.
- Ensuring that all activities are adequately assessed to identify potential hazards and Implementing adequate control measures to eliminate or reduce such hazards.
- Providing comprehensive standards and guidelines to be adopted by Sub-Contractors and participants.
- Establishing training programs, setting objectives and performance targets and encouraging continual performance improvement.
- Recognizing and rewarding safe behavior with the goal of positive peer pressure replacing policing.